Understanding your visitors and their goals
There is no better way to assess whether you are getting your messages across and serving your audiences effectively than to ask your visitors directly. Bowen Craggs has spent years perfecting an online research method tailored exclusively to corporate websites.
They are privacy compliant, mobile friendly and designed to the best user experience standards, as demonstrated by our 75% completion rate for those who start the survey.
Our survey, deployed across numerous global websites, provides invaluable insights to our clients. What’s more, effective standardization means you can also benchmark your performance against relevant peers.
Our clients use this information to:
- Confidently dispel incorrect assumptions about who visits the company website
- Convince decision-makers and educate colleagues using evidence
- Track essential performance indicators such as goal achievement, brand perception and Net Promoter Score®
- Discover opportunities to serve your audiences better and take action in order to do so
- Investigate whether company communications goals are being achieved
- Understand the impact various online initiatives have on company reputation and quantify the value of corporate digital communications
Customised insights delivered via Tableau
Each survey runs continuously, and clients can access their visitor research data at any time. Our in-house experts summarise the highlights in customised interactive dashboards using Tableau (the market leading business intelligence tool), meet with you to interpret the results, and support you in identifying appropriate courses of action.