The Bowen Craggs Club
Join the exclusive network for corporate digital communicators
Corporate digital communicators must navigate diverse visitor groups, multiple channels and demanding internal stakeholders alongside numerous additional challenges.
Long ago, Bowen Craggs recognised the value a peer network has to offer in addressing these challenges alongside the need for effective measurement. This inspired the creation of the Bowen Craggs Club.
The Bowen Craggs Club is a global network where forward-thinking corporate digital communications professionals can learn from Bowen Craggs, and from each other, in a vendor-free setting.
Club Members have exclusive access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Benchmark scores and executive summary for their organizations’s corporate digital channels covering the eight main metrics and 26 submetrics in the Bowen Craggs benchmarking methodology
- Identified best practices written up in detail setting out strengths and weaknesses
- Bowen Craggs Index – Access to interactive scores and executive summaries covering all benchmarked organizations, making it easy to learn from the best
- Virtual events – The latest findings from Bowen Craggs research, ‘spotlight’ sessions on corporate visitor groups, and guest meetings in which we speak candidly with Index leaders, senior managers and external experts
- Professional network – Ask a question, seek advice and virtually network within the group using a private messaging app. Or direct message another member for a more personal conversation
- Access to the club content archive – All of our latest research and Club member surveys. Plus presentations and meeting recordings from previous Club events and conference presentations
Upcoming Club Events
September 28, 2021
Spotlight on: Serving jobseekers
Join Mali Perdeaux and Helen Lindsay for an in-depth look at how to serve jobseekers and employees on corporate digital channels. What are best practice principles for signposting job opportunities and ‘selling’ the corporate culture to jobseekers? How do you engage employees on your external channels? We will share plenty of best practice, including which companies are leading the Index of Online Excellence in the jobseekers metric.
October 20, 2021
Visitor Research Benchmark - Media deep dive
The latest insights from our visitor research. Andy McNair and Jonathan Holt take a close look at what our Google Analytics benchmark tells us about newsrooms and media sections. We explore how you serve professional media audiences and general visitors at the same time.
- Benchmarking – Senior consultants undertake a detailed review of all your corporate digital channels using our benchmarking methodology. We set out strengths, weaknesses and recommendations on how to improve, with reference to best practice examples from the Bowen Craggs Index
- Visitor Research – Learn who is visiting your website and why, and if they are meeting their goals. Then benchmark your results against other global organizations in order to identify and prioritise appropriate actions
- Commentaries and best practices – Add access to the full Bowen Craggs Index covering detailed commentaries and best practices for all benchmarked organizations
- Section, audience or topic deep dive – Request a detailed analysis and recommendation for a section, audience or topic as defined in the Bowen Craggs benchmarking methodology
- Additional consultancy – Flexible consultancy that is on hand to support all your corporate digital communications needs
About our members
Our club members are corporate digital communicators from across the globe. We also welcome senior managers from public sector and non-government organizations with responsibility for large web estates.
Membership is subject to meeting our criteria and carries an annual membership fee.
The best way to find out how top businesses manage their websites – from the people at the coalface. The club enables these conversations.”
Head of global communications channels, global FMCG company
I had no idea a global support group existed to help me do my job.”
Vice president, global pharmaceutical company