Client Relationship Manager
As a client relationship manager, you will own the commercial relationship for accounts in your portfolio, ensuring that clients get maximum benefit from Bowen Craggs memberships and subscriptions; leading to high levels of client satisfaction, retention and growth.
Salary: Flexible depending on experience
Benefits*: 25 days leave per annum, Healthcare and Dental, Workplace Pension
Location: Based in Central London office with flexible home working opportunities
- Report to and work closely with Chief Commercial Officer.
- Work directly with the consultant team to ensure that projects are successful, delivered to agreed timescales and that consultancy days are delivered within the agreement period.
- Create and maintain a practical and clear account plan for each of your clients and ensure that internal stakeholders are aligned on these plans.
- Proactively engage with clients to ensure that they get the best out of their membership of The Bowen Craggs Club and subscription services.
- Ensure that client accounts are renewed in advance of their renewal dates and that all paperwork is completed and signed accordingly.
- Negotiate uplifts to existing contracts in line with the current year’s price list.
- Identify expansion opportunities during your client interactions and work with the team to close them.
- Maintain the CRM to ensure that current customer status in terms of health and delivery of projects is available and up to date.
- Be the main point of contact for clients. Coordinate calendars for the delivery of calls, manage meeting agendas, ensure meetings run to time and next actions are recorded and actioned.
- Degree-level qualifications and minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer-facing account management role.
- Ability to multi-task clients and deadlines, maintaining good internal and external relationships.
- Commercial thinker with experience of managing and meeting commercial targets.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in digital corporate communications a strong advantage.
- Experience of working with an international client base also an advantage.
Bupa healthcare and dental cover for you and any partner / children
25 days paid holiday
Participation in company pension scheme
* After probationary period.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter, explaining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include any relevant social media channels or blogs.
About Bowen Craggs
A unique research and consultancy group, our sole focus is online corporate communications – websites, digital media and social channels.
We exist to help large organizations maximise the effectiveness of their websites and other online tools, using techniques we have refined over nearly 20 years. We believe that good corporate communication is becoming ever more important to a wider cross-section of society – and we are excited to play our part in bringing companies and people together.
We are a small company based in London, but we have a worldwide client base of some of the largest and best-known global organizations, including 10% of the world’s 200 biggest companies and one of the FANGs.
Crucially, we do not build clients’ websites or create their online content. Our exclusive focus is on providing impartial advice. This enables us to work alongside clients with no conflict of interest.
Flexibility is important to us: we like to be flexible for our clients, and for our employees too. We mix office working with home working – and of course, seeing our clients when that is possible – to make sure that everyone stays happy and productive.